Maxims and Personal Mantra
10 maxims on how the best get better from Alissa Finerman
1. Living in your top 1% means developing your own vocabulary.
2. Define success for yourself – what does your top 1% look like?
3. Rituals are the actions that re-wire your brain to live your best life.
4. Big thinkers are not scared to innovate.
5. Own your choices. Ideas are available to anyone.
6. Successful people thrive on resilience. When faced with a challenge, its straight to plan B.
7. Build your confidence by thinking about your wins. What can you learn from it?
8. Commitment and consistency are the hallmark of champions.
9. To get the best out of others, listen and ask a lot of great questions.
10. Life is about finding and living your truth. live it!
Insight: Master the art of performing in uncharted territory. Moving outside your comfort zone is the only place to be if you want to accomplish great things.
Idea: Living in YOUR Top 1% is a way of life and a choice that we make everyday.
Impact: Re-wire your brain to believe that anything is possible.
Best Advice: It's OK to do what you love to do and what makes you happy!
Alissa’s goal as a Business/Life Coach, author, and motivational speaker is to help you and your company find the inner drive, motivation, and clarity to design and execute key personal and professional goals. She is known for her clarity, energy, and ability to redefine what’s possible. She traded in a Wall Street career so she could give back and inspire others to do what they love and raise the bar in their life. Her ultimate goal is for “Living in Your Top 1%” to become a household phrase and way of life. Alissa works with entrepreneurs and business people with or without titles and speaks to organizations to empower people to convert their ideas into actionable steps. If you want to improve, she wants to work with you. She has appeared on national radio stations including CBS, Citadel Broadcasting, Clear Channel Radio, and Heartbeat Radio and has worked with the Prostate Cancer Foundation, the Milken Institute, LA Business Journal, NBC Universal, Merrill Lynch, Pepperdine Law School, TelePacific Communications, Dress for Success, Step Up Women’s Network, and Vistage International. She has been featured in the Huffington Post and The Women’s Eye and is a regular contributor to Virgin.com (Richard Branson’s company). She believes anything is possible when you are ready to move forward.
Alissa Finerman's twitter @alissafinerman