Maxims and Personal Mantra
10 inspirational ways to live from Jon Gordon
1. Distractions are the enemy of greatness – Zoom and focus.
2. Real positivity comes from Faith.
3. Stress and the busyness of life are the enemy of great relationships and teamwork.
4. Switch from "Have-to-do" something to "Get-to-do" something.
5. Take a thank you walk each day.
Click here to listen to 33voices interview with Jon Gordon – Interview recording date 06/05/2012
6. God's thoughts and plans for you are bigger than yours.
7. Try having a one word purpose each year.
8. How we speak is a direct reflection on how we act.
9. Great performers deal with intense pressure by turning to a higher power.
Feed your positive side each day.
10. If we prayed more than we worried each day, we'd never have anything to worry about… Rick Warren.
Core insight: Choose to live positively.
Best Advice: Don't let the Christians keep you from Jesus
@JonGordon11 on twitter Jon Gordon's best-selling books and talks have inspired readers and audiences around the world. His principles have been put to the test by numerous NFL, NBA, and college coaches and teams, Fortune 500 companies, school districts, hospitals and non-profits. He is the author of The Wall Street Journal bestseller "The Energy Bus," "The No Complaining Rule," "Training Camp," "The Shark" and "The Goldfish," "Soup: A Recipe to Nourish Your Team and Culture," and his latest book "The Seed: Finding Purpose and Happiness in Life and Work." Jon and his tips have been featured on The Today Show, CNN, Fox and Friends and in numerous magazines and newspapers. His clients include The Atlanta Falcons, Campbell Soup, Wells Fargo, State Farm, Novartis, Bayer and more. When he's not running through airports or speaking to businesses, hospitals or school leaders, you can find him playing tennis or lacrosse with his wife and two "high energy" children.