Jenna, Katie, and Jenna discuss the summer of Girls Driving for a Difference and how the team’s expanding their workshops to reach more young women.
- The team’s work helping young girls relinquish their ‘cool cards’ and how it empowered them to open up during the workshops
- The catalysts that inspired the founders to expand Girls Driving for a Difference
- The psychology of recognizing and sharing your strengths, particularly for young women, and how they translate into leadership skills
- Adaptability and honest communication on the road trip and how they helped the team operate smarter and stronger
- The most meaningful conversations and experiences the team brought back to the RV
- The craziest memories from the RV; Including getting stuck in the sand in Texas
- Designing the Girls Driving for a Difference Toolkit and the team’s hope to partner with coaches around the U.S.