Nick and Jenna discuss the evolution of eero as well as the team's collective focus on infusing the brand into each part of the product.
- The mesh network enabling eero to “blanket your home in wifi” and save you from the “buffering screen of death”
- The evolution of the connected home and how eero’s building their technology to power it today and in the future
- eero’s goal to make technology “an enabler not a frustration”
- The role small nuances on their website like “Map Hops” and “Under the Hood” play in educating the community
- The full circle of exceptional branding, why it requires your entire team’s focus, and eero’s efforts to hire team members who default to approachability and helpfulness
- Why your brand must extend to every part of your product including design, voice, customer experience, social media, etc.
- Intuition as a muscle and cultivating the ability to ask "the questions that get you to where you need to go"