Jill and Jenna discuss scaling The Founding Moms, how she shifted from a freemium model to a paid model, and why she’s chosen to bootstrap the business.
- The serendipitous dentist appointment that changed the trajectory of The Founding Moms; “Tell everyone what you are doing all of the time because you never know where the help is going to come from.”
- How to preserve your company’s core as you scale
- Why you must charge for your services, how it elevates your brand, and tips to make the shift, even for first-time entrepreneurs
- Bootstrapping strategies for founders and why you don’t have to raise outside capital to build a thriving business
- The importance of patience and perseverance when growing your startup