Kaitlin and Jenna discuss how Califia Farms is changing the food system and their "unlimited runway to innovate."
- An inside look into Califia Farms culture and the team that powers the leading plant-based brand (Their product team is only four people!)
- Storytelling at Califia Farms and why the brand’s highest goal is to Be Human
- The team’s social media strategy and why they rely on optimism, integrity, and true friendship to build authentic one-on-one connections; “The value of our relationship with our consumers is lifelong. It has nothing to do with winning a purchase. We want to win your friendship.”
- How Califia Farms became the top selling cold-brew coffee in the natural foods category, second only to Starbucks in the entire sector
- Why the team prioritizes accessibility to reach and educate all consumers and an inside look into shaping the Nitro storyline: with its “Better Coffee for All” campaign, including wtfisnitro.com
- Kaitlin’s work tailoring the team’s marketing strategy across their 27,000 retail locations; “It’s not about spending a ton of money to beat our competitors. It’s finding ways to show up in unexpected places and partnerships.”
- Deliberate growth and making the right decisions about where to invest - People and products; "Where you choose to put your money as a young company says a lot about your long-term potential."