Julia and Jenna discuss TULA’s approach to wellness, relationship building strategies for e-commerce brands, and how to forge successful startup partnerships.
- An introduction to TULA and how they utilize probiotics to nurture and protect our skin
- Why TULA approaches their evolution as a wellness company rather than a skincare startup
- How to present multi-faceted product descriptions in a digestible, educational, and relatable fashion
- Referrals and recommendations as the most powerful driver of new customers and how to leverage them
- Building relationships with trusted influencers - TULA works with over 400 - and how partnerships accelerate your growth
- Tips to identify and shape strategic partnerships and why Julia starts conversations asking: “How can we be creative together?”
- Why startups should aim for simple, low cost collaborations - such as hosting an event or coordinating a giveaway - until they’ve strongly developed their story