Frank and Jenna discuss why Looker elicits an emotional response in customers and how data changes company culture.
- Looker Founder Lloyd Tabb’s belief that software has to be an act of empathy to make a true impact
- A look into Frank and Tomasz Tunguz book Winning with Data and answering the question “How do we harness the power of curiosity and turn it into innovation using data?”
- Brutal intellectual honesty and how it enables companies to avoid silent disagreement; “The repeatability of decision making removes pride from the conversation. The team owns the decision, not just the team’s leader.”
- The game-changing impact of truthfully analyzing your culture; Understanding what you like about yourself, what makes you successful as well as what you need to improve or remove
- Looker’s kitchen table and how it streamlines community and the onboarding process