Meet Your New Robo-Lawyer
If you’ve ever been annoyed because you got an unjustified parking ticket, a silly traffic violation, or found yourself on hold for an hour to fight an incorrect cable bill or bank fee - then you owe it to yourself to get familiar with Joshua Browder’s chatbot - DoNotPay. As the first of its kind Robo-Lawyer, its built to advance consumer rights by automating the routine ‘copy and paste’ legal work necessary to fight a wide variety of disputes ranging from customer service and interpersonal disputes, to government paperwork and parking tickets.
Like any inventive technology, DoNotPay is in its infancy; still as you’ll hear Browder describe, achieving just a fraction of their vision will position them to have a far-reaching impact on helping consumers regain their power. Here are a few of the areas we touch on:
- The obsession towards justice.
- What exactly is DoNotPay and how does it work?
- How is technology replacing rules & challenging the legal system?
- The process of challenging a dispute?
- The one principle that Browder & his team use in all negotiations?
- How to stimulate a constant flow of ideas?
- When & why you should kill an idea?