Jeff and Jenna discuss why “mobile first means global first” and how developers can build meaningful applications for the next billion users.
- How to tailor your app for the global market and key differences developers must address to succeed - Function > Fashion
- Working with app developers to shape the technology powering Neumob
- Neumob’s global expansion; “The mobile app ecosystem is not a U.S. phenomena. It’s a global phenomenon.”
- Questions in the ever-growing mobile app landscape such as: How do you measure the user experience of a mobile app? What defines performance?
- Defaulting to a slower hiring process to bring on team members who are fit for the long-term; “Delay your plan by 6 months because you’re not going to be able to hire fast enough.”
- The importance of gratitude and perspective in managing your psychology as a founder; "Managing your stress as a founder is part of your job."