Pramod and Jenna discuss Coding, the newest addition to the Osmo collection, and how the game puts children in the driver's seat programming.
- Osmo’s newest game Coding and how it teaches children the fundamentals of programming
- How playing with Awbie empowers children to experiment
- The company’s work developing Coding and an inside look into the team's building and testing processes
- The inherent emotions Osmo ignites in us and why the platform is so contagious
- The future of Artificial Intelligence in children’s play and how it’s elevating engagement with technology by making the interactions more natural
- How Osmo is creating a cultural structure that “enables experimentation in parallel” and why the team is always open to new surprises - Pramod’s core takeaway from Coding is that you can never predict what's coming next
- Scaling company communication - Self-starters don’t need hand holding. They need context.
- The team’s excitement innovating in the physical space and the power of creating with our hands
- The “magical” update that Pramod and Jerome have been working on from day one