In this latest episode - Kapil Gupta and Moe dive into the topic of self-image and explore why those who rise above their 'perceived' self-image attain a Truth that's as liberating as it is deceptive.
The Ghost of Self-Image
In our quest for Truth, one of the big barriers that too often impedes our progress is the perception that we have of ourselves - our own self-image. “…For man lives under the deepest of spells. The spell of self-image…” Kapil states. And, as I started to contemplate that, I was reminded why everyone is broken in someway - physically, emotionally, or spiritually - in life, no one gets away unhurt. The older one gets, the heavier the baggage and the more urgent the call - so, as you listen to this conversation, try and understand why Kapil see the falsehoods of things. Make sense of it as you well, but you owe it to yourself to examine the very essence of your own deceptions. Here’s what we discuss:
- How not to let your environment pollute your mind?
- Why winning is maturing?
- What it takes to understand what’s preventing you from achieving greatness?
- Why a person always becomes what he believes himself to be?
- Why the self can never be whole?
- Why you’re at your best when you’re not aware of yourself?
- Should you really try to stop your mind from barking?
- When do you know you’ve made a good decision?
- Why everything returns to happiness and self-image?
- If your fate is sealed by your DNA - can one change?
- The ultimate Truth is that there’s Nothing.