Philip and Jenna discuss how Nebia's established a strong product roadmap while simultaneously leaving room for unexpected opportunities - such as joining Y Combinator - to shape their journey.
- Nebia’s founding story
- The team’s experience moving to San Francisco, joining Y Combinator, and launching in 90 days versus their anticipated four months
- The value of deadlines, both artificial and authentic, and how they influence your team’s productivity
- How to move fast while focusing on important details in your product and customer experience
- Nebia’s approach to creating a warm and welcoming brand; Particularly when they’re asking customers to come and take a shower in their office
- How to align, evaluate, and prioritize your product’s numerous selling points
- Apple CEO Tim Cook’s advice on building a long term company and why following your gut is the most effective way to make decisions